Friday, November 30, 2007

It can't have been a decade already


November 30, 1997

The Denver Broncos beat the San Diego Chargers 38-28 on the way to Elway's first
Superbowl victory.

I looked like this, packing 11 pounds of baby, and gamely waited until victory was in hand to utter, with a crampy grimace, "I think we should go."

At 12:25 and 12:27 a.m. on December 1st, Devon and Ryan were born, making the family Christmas card with only days to spare.


Happy Birthday, Sweet Devon!


Happy Birthday, Sweet Ryan!


















3 comments:

Sassy said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! they're so precious!! happy birthday!!!

delovely said...

OMG, don`t tell them how SWEET they are ;o)

Happy Birthday to Devon and Ryan!

Hope you all have a great day.

suesun said...

oh my...
I look at that photo of 6 kids and all I can think is, "My god, did you do laundry all day or what?"